Wyeast 3724 Belgian Saison Yeast at wholesale pricing
This yeast is a unique blend of ale and lager yeast strains. The strains work together to create a clean, crisp, light American lager-style ale. A pleasing estery aroma can be perceived from the ale yeast contribution. The lager yeast will produce slight sulfur during fermentation. Hop flavors and bitterness are slightly subdued.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 75-80%
- Flocculation: Medium
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 65-70 F (18-21 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium-high
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.