Wyeast 3711 French Saison Yeast at wholesale pricing
This strain produces saison or farmhouse style beers that are aromatic with clean, citrus-ester, peppery and spicy notes with no earthiness and low phenol. This strain enhances the use of spices and aroma hops in beers, and it is extremely attenuative. However, it leaves an unexpected silky and rich mouthfeel in a very dry finished beer.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: Low
- Flocculation: Medium
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 65-77 F (18-25 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 12% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.