Wyeast 3522 Belgian Ardennes Yeast at wholesale pricing
This is one of many great beer yeasts that produces classic Belgian ales. Phenolics develop with increased fermentation temperatures. A mild fruitiness and complex spicy character will be produced.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 72-76%
- Flocculation: High
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 65-85 F (18-29 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 12% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.