Wyeast 2633 Oktoberfest Lager Blend Yeast at wholesale pricing
This is actually a blend of lager strains designed to produce a rich, malty, complex and full-bodied Oktoberfest style beer. It attenuates well, while still leaving plenty of malt character and mouthfeel. Sulfur production is low.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 73-77%
- Flocculation: Low / Medium
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 48-58 F (9-14 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 9% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.