Wyeast 2278 Czech Pils Yeast at wholesale pricing
A classic pilsner strain from the home of pilsners, this yeast strain creates a dry, but malty finish. This is the perfect choice for pilsners and all malty beers. Sulfur produced during fermentation can be reduced with warmer fermentation temperatures (58 F, 14 C) and will dissipate with conditioning.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 70-74%
- Flocculation: Medium / High
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 50-58 F (10-14 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 9% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.