Wyeast 2206 Bavarian Lager Yeast at wholesale pricing
This yeast is used by many German breweries to produce rich, full-bodied, malty beers. It is a good choice for Bocks and Dopplebocks.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 73-77%
- Flocculation: Medium / High
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 46-58 F (8-14 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 9% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.