Wyeast 2112 California Lager Yeast at wholesale pricing
This yeast is particularly well suited for producing 19th century-style West Coast beers. It retains lager characteristics at temperatures up to 65 F (18 C) and produces malty, brilliantly clear beers. This strain is not recommended for cold temperature fermentation.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 67-71%
- Flocculation: High
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 58-68 F (14-20 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 9% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.