Wyeast 2007 Pilsen Lager Yeast at wholesale pricing
This is a classic American pilsner strain creating a smooth, malty palate. It will ferment dry and crisp.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 71-75%
- Flocculation: Medium
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 48-56 F (9-13 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 9% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.