Wyeast 1728 Scottish Ale Yeast at wholesale pricing
This yeast is ideally suited for Scottish-style ales and high gravity ales of all types. It can become estery with warm fermentation temperatures.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 69-73%
- Flocculation: High
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 55-75 F (13-24 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 12% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.