Wyeast 1450 Denny's Favorite 50 Yeast at wholesale pricing
A mainstay of a local homebrewer from Wyeast's area of Oregon, Mr. Denny Conn, this terrific versatile yeast can be used for almost any style beer. It is unique in that it produces a big mouthfeel and helps accentuate the malt, caramel, or fruit character of a beer without being sweet or under-attenuating. This is a great yeast for extract brewers and for fruit beers.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 74-76%
- Flocculation: Low
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 60-70 F (15-21 C).
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.