Wyeast 1388 Belgian Strong Ale Yeast at wholesale pricing
The classic yeast for the Belgian Strong style. It has a robust flavor profile with moderate to high alcohol tolerance. Its fruity nose and palate lead to a dry, tart finish. This yeast may continue to produce CO2 for an extended period after packaging or collection, even while in refrigerated storage.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 74-78%
- Flocculation: Low
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 64-80 F (18-27 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 12-13% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.