Wyeast 1335 British Ale II Yeast at wholesale pricing
This yeast creates typical British and Canadian ale fermentation profiles with good flocculation and malty flavor characteristics. The finish is clean, crisp, and fairly dry.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 73-76%
- Flocculation: high
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 63-75 F (17-24 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.