Wyeast 1318 London Ale III Yeast at wholesale pricing
This yeast comes from a traditional London brewery and has a great malt and hop profile. A true top cropping strain, it creates beers that are fruity and very light with a soft balanced palate, finishing slightly sweet.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 71-75%
- Flocculation: High
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 64-74 F (18-23 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.