Wyeast 1275 Thames Valley Yeast at wholesale pricing
This yeast produces classic British bitters. It creates a rich complex flavor profile, with a clean, light malt character, low fruitiness, and low esters. Overall it is well balanced.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 72-77%
- Flocculation: Low / Medium
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 62-72 F (16-22 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.