Wyeast 1272 American Ale II Yeast at wholesale pricing
American Ale II is fruitier and more flocculent than American Ale 1056. It has a soft and clean finish that is slightly nutty and tart. Hop character is accentuated at warmer fermentation temperatures with intense fruitiness.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 72-76%
- Flocculation: High
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 60-72 F (15-22 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.