Wyeast 1214 Belgian Abbey Ale Yeast at wholesale pricing
An Abbey-style top-fermenting yeast, Belgian Abbey is suitable for high-gravity beers. It is estery with great complexity and very good alcohol tolerance.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 72-76%
- Flocculation: Medium
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 58-78 F (14-24 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: Very Good
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.