Wyeast 1187 Ringwood Ale Yeast at wholesale pricing
The "Great Yeast" of European origin with unique fermentation and flavor characteristics. Distinct fruity ester and high flocculation provide a malty complex profile, and it also clears well. However, diacetyl rest is recommended after fermentation is complete.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 68-72%
- Flocculation: High
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 64-74 F (18-23 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.