Wyeast 1099 Whitbread Yeast at wholesale pricing
This yeast has a mildly malty and slightly fruity fermentation profile; not as tart and dry as British 1098 and much more flocculent. It clears well without filtration. Low fermentation temperatures will produce a clean finish with a very low ester profile.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 68-72%
- Flocculation: High
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 64-75 F (18-24 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.