Wyeast 1098 British Ale Yeast at wholesale pricing
The original dried yeast from Whitbread. It produces beers with a clean neutral finish allowing malt and hop character to dominate. It ferments dry and crisp, slightly tart, fruity and well-balanced, and can ferment well down to 65 F (18 C).
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 73-75%
- Flocculation: Medium / High
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 64-72 F (18-22 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.