Wyeast 1056 American Ale Yeast at wholesale pricing
Very clean, crisp flavor characteristics with low fruitiness and mild ester production. A very versatile yeast for styles that desire dominant malt and hop character. This strain makes a wonderful "House" strain. Mild citrus notes develop with cooler 60-66°F (15-19ºC) fermentations.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 73-77%
- Flocculation: Medium - Low
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 60-72 F (15-22 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 11% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.