Wyeast 1010 American Wheat Yeast at wholesale pricing
This is a dry fermenting, true top cropping yeast which produces a dry, slightly tart, crisp beer. It is ideal for beers when a low ester profile is desirable. This yeast is a good alternative for Alts and Kolsch, as well as American-style Hefeweizens.
Consider adding the yeast fuel option.
- Attenuation: 74-78%
- Flocculation: Low
- Optimum Fermentation Temperature: 58-74 F (14-23 C)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10% ABV
BrewVint Yeast Fuel is one of the finest all-natural yeast nutrient blends available. It is an AHS exclusive, and does not contain processed nutrient salts. Its powder form is easily utilized by yeast.
BrewVint Yeast Fuel will:
- Reduce fermentation time.
- Impart no off-flavors.
- Provide nutrients often lacking in wort.
- Provide lipids and amino acids which are beneficial for yeast.
Usage: Use one capsule per 5 gallon batch added at the last 15 minutes of the boil.