Cluster Hop Pellets - 1 Pound
Excellent general purpose hop with medium and well-balanced bittering potential and no undesirable aroma properties. Good for dark beers. Used for bittering, good flavor. Cluster Pellet Hops are used in Light and Dark American Lagers.Cluster is one of the oldest hop varieties grown in the United States and until the late 1970s, accounted for the majority of the countryÃ¢€â„¢s hop acreage. Its pedigree is unknown, however hybridization of imported varieties and indigenous male hops has been suggested. Cluster is an excellent dual purpose hop and is often used in the reproduction of historical beer styles.
Aroma: include floral, earthy and sweet fruit.
Origin - USA
- Alpha Acid6 - 9%
- Beta Acid4 - 6%
- Co-humulone36 - 41%
- Total Oil0.5 - 1 mL/100g
- B-Pinene0.5 - 0.7% of total oil
- Myrcene38 - 46% of total oil
- Linalool0.4 - 0.8% of total oil
- Caryophyllene8 - 10% of total oil
- Farnesene< 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene15 - 20% of total oil
- Geraniol0.6 - 0.9% of total oil